How do I get my credit report?
In preparation for a mortgage, you’ll need to get a copy of your credit report which, thanks to our good friend the web, has never been easier to do. Your Mortgage Adviser will most likely request the reports or your logins to download themselves.
If you are waiting for defaults to drop off your credit file you need to ensure the default dates are correct.
In the UK, there are four credit reference agencies (CRAs). Experian, Equifax, Transunion and Crediva. You can check all 4 using Check My File.
Checkmyfile offer a multi agency credit report for free.
- See your data from 4 Credit Reference Agencies, not just 1
- Get an independent view with your checkmyfile Credit Score
- FREE Identity Fraud Assistance if you fall victim
- Try it FREE for 30 days – cancel anytime
- Really easy to cancel – by Freephone or even online
SEE YOUR CREDIT REPORT FREE
Try it FREE for 30 days, then £14.99 a month – cancel anytime